Introduction to Peering and BGP Routing –
Who should attend?
Ideal for anyone wishing to learn the principles of Service Provider networks: Internet Peering, Transit, and how to understand and create a BGP configuration and routing policy.
- You will need to bring a laptop computer with WiFi and power supply.
- For full course details and prerequisites, see: Introduction to Routing, Peering & BGP
- Places are limited due to the hands-on nature of the course.
- Please do not book a place unless you are able to attend both days of the course.
- We are limiting places to two individuals per organisation, in order of registration. If there are more people at your organisation that would like to attend, please contact us. Free places will be offered where possible if there are more than two participants wishing to attend.
- Please ensure that you have correctly filled in your email and phone number so that we can contact you if the course arrangements change at short notice.
- The course will be held at a venue at London Kings Cross. The exact location will be sent to those registered to attend.
This course has now finished!
Where does the event happen? King's Cross Station, London
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar