Introduction to Peering and BGP Routing –
Who should attend?
Ideal for anyone wishing to learn the principles of Service Provider networks: Internet Peering, Transit, and how to understand and create a BGP configuration and routing policy.
- You will need to bring a laptop computer with WiFi and power supply.
- For full course details and prerequisites, see: Introduction to Peering and BGP Routing
- Thanks to support from Equinix, we are again able to offer this course free of charge. The course will be held at their offices in London.
- Places are limited due to the hands-on nature of the course.
- Please do not book a place unless you are able to attend both days of the course.
- We are limiting places to two individuals per organisation, in order of registration. If there are more people at your organisation that would like to attend, please contact us. Free places will be offered where possible.
- Please ensure that you have correctly filled in your email and phone number so that we can contact you if the course arrangements change at short notice.
You should not attend if you suspect you may have symptoms of either COVID-19 or Monkeypox
- The course will be held at Equinix. The exact location will be sent to those registered to attend.
This course has now finished!
Where does the event happen? Liverpool Street, London
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar